For those of you who are health conscious, go the natural route this Halloween with healthy alternatives to your favorite childhood candy. These candies are free of GMOs, artificial colors and flavors, high fructose corn syrup, and other processed ingredients. They’re just like the original but made with better-for-you ingredients, and some are even gluten-free, vegan, and kosher. Check out our list of top 7 healthiest Halloween candy alternatives that you can feel good about.
1. Instead of Haribo Gummy Bears, try YumEarth Organic Gummy Fruits
Haribo gets their color from artificial dyes, whereas YumEarth gets theirs from real fruits and veggies.
2. Instead of M&M’s, try UnReal Milk Chocolate Gems
A remake of a classic made with real ingredients. Prefer dark chocolate? Give the dark chocolate peanut and dark chocolate crispy quinoa gems a try.
3. Instead of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, try Justin’s Mini Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Unlike Reese’s, Justin’s excludes chemicals like TBHQ (a preservative) and Polyglycerol Polyricinoleate that artificially replace real ingredients.
4. Instead of Rice Krispie Treats, try Smash Crispy
With only 9 grams of organic cane sugar per serving, these marshmallow rice treats come in 3 different flavors:Cinnamon Churro, Strawberries & Cream, and Mint Chocolate Chip.
5. Instead of Dum Dum Lollipops, try Wholesome Organic Skull & Ghost Lollipops
They keep it simple and sweet without any of the fake stuff.
6. Instead of Swedish Fish, try Annie’s Organic Bunnies and Bats Fruit Snacks
You can still get that soft, chewy texture without the HFCS. Annie’s Organic Berry Patch Fruit Snacks come in a mix of raspberry, strawberry, and cherry flavors
7. Instead of Hershey’s Kisses, try Enjoy Life Foods Halloween Chocolate Minis
These bite-sized mini chocolates come in dark chocolate, rice milk chocolate, rice milk crunch chocolate, and a variety pack to mix it up.